Home Property Finders help people looking to make a property investment in Hertfordshire. With St Albans being listed in the top 10 places to live in several reports, property is expensive. However, with a steady stream of people wanting to move out of London, relocate to Hertfordshire and excellent levels of employment in other towns such as Stevenage, Watford and Welwyn Garden City, rental properties are in high demand.
If you are looking to make a property investment in Hertfordshire, our services include
- Advising on the best areas to purchase properties in Hertfordshire for investment purposes
- Advising on the current market demands for investment properties
- Search and select process for rental properties. Viewing, liaison with agents etc
- Handling all negotiations between agents, solicitors, vendors, surveyors and other involved parties
- Overseeing any regulatory requirements
We may, in some cases, be able to match potential tennants to a property if we know that one is coming to market.
Our local knowledge means that we’re aware of potential development opportunities, current trends and the practial issues that are important to tennants like schools, parking and access to transport links.
For anyone looking to make a property investment in Hertfordshire – on a buy to let basis or looking to develop a property and sell it on, we can add any of the services we offer to people buying or renting into the package. For overseas investors, we can offer a fully comprehensive search, selection and management package, should you need us to.
To find out more about how we can help, please get in touch.