We completely understand that renting is the only option for some people – for a huge variety of reasons. Some of our clients rent because their work means they’re on the move, some are saving for a deposit, some aren’t quite sure where to settle yet and others just want the independence and flexibility that renting offers. We also help families find rental properties to live in whilst building work is being carried out on their own property.
Our rental services link closely with our relocation services – often working with large companies to find employees somewhere to live. This might be because they’re on secondment, moving from overseas or are needed for a particular project. In some cases, a short term rental property is a more cost effective solution for the business than hotel accommodation or offers the employee (and potentially their family) a better work/life balance.
In other cases, our clients use us to take away the hassle of finding somewhere to rent, liaising with agents and making sure that all the paperwork is in order.
Our services include:
- Advising on the best locations for renting – taking into account the things that are most important to you
- Finding rental properties for you to live in whilst building work is taking place at your home – making sure you’re still close to school/work/site etc
- Property search, initial viewings and shortlisting
- Researching and advising on contract details – maintenance charges, ground rent, management fees, deposits etc
- Liaison between agents, management companies and other professional parties involved
- Making sure your property is ready for you to move into
We mix this all with our local knowledge – so if you want a curry delivered on the night you move in, we can recommend a takeaway or two!
How much does the Home Property Finders service cost?
Our costs vary depending on what you need us to do. Before we quote, we’ll have a chat with you about what you want/need and what you’d like us to take on.
We can work with companies on a retainer/long term basis or as one-off projects.
For individuals, couples & families, a full concierge service will be more expensive than a basic search and select service.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and we can advise accordingly